Home > Projects >

Cilfowyr Chapel

Cilfowyr Chapel is mentioned in documents 1547 but by 1833 it was ruinous. Earthworks now mark the site. In 2015 a geophysical survey and a topographical survey demonstrated that high quality archaeological remains survive at the site, including the chapel itself.


The geophysical survey of the site

 

Cilfowyr Chapel Geophysical Survey PDF Report 2015

 

 

[click for navigation menu if not present]